Gennifer Mallard is an award winning real estate broker, with a career total of over 500 real estate transactions exceeding $300 million. She has always believed in the American dream of homeownership. It was impetus for leaving her corporate position as a national real estate executive to assist buyers and sellers successfully the process of purchasing and selling real estate, regardless of their station in life. Gennifer Mallard is known for her hard work and commitment to service, always representing her clients in the utmost professional manner. Combining her extensive knowledge of real estate, market statistics, trends and forecasts with the utilization of the latest technology, she will design a personalized plan for your specific real estate needs. Coupled with her strong negotiation skills you will be ensured the opportunity for a sound investment.
On a Personal Note
- Studied Real Estate and Facility Management at DePaul University
- Born and raised as a 9th generation Southern Californian, then relocated to the Nashville area in 2002.
- Member of Grace Chapel in Leiper’s Fork
- Mentor with a woman’s prison ministry, Leaving the Cocoon
- Enjoys traveling, boating, beaches, community and charity projects
|Browse Foreclosures and Short Sales|