That’s why you need to know what you can do to make your offer stand out so the seller chooses you above everyone else.
What Can You Do to Make Your Offer Stand Out?
Sellers could be seeing two, three or even more offers on their home, so it’s essential that yours is the best. Naturally, a preapproval letter from a lender is one of the best ways to set your offer apart from the rest – but you can take things further by doing more.
5 Ways to Make Your Offer Stand Out in Middle Tennessee Real Estate
While there’s no guarantee that a seller will choose your offer when he or she is choosing between two or more, there are five great ways to make yours stand out.
- Be willing to pay your own costs rather than ask the seller to pay all or part of them.
- Don’t make your offer contingent upon selling your own home.
- Offer to close early or to lease the home back to the seller until he or she purchases a new home.
- Be willing to shorten inspection periods or concede to make certain repairs rather than asking the seller to do so.
- Make an emotional connection with the seller by sending a hand-written note with your offer.
The seller’s Realtor® will generally help them make a decision that’s most advantageous, so by being flexible, you could give yourself an edge over everyone else who’s offering to purchase the home.
Let’s Talk About Your Options in Middle Tennessee Real Estate
When you’re ready to learn more about Middle Tennessee homes for sale, call us at 615-473-5973 or contact us online. We’ll be happy to set up a custom home search that helps you find the perfect place.